This toolkit is designed to give you an overview of the campaign, provide you with the key messages and information needed to join the conversation, and influence policy changes that will help make Ontario the healthiest province. We ask you to add your voice to assist us in raising key issues to candidates running in the 2014 Ontario provincial election. You can get involved in many ways, such as:
- Book a meeting with your local candidates – deliver our Statement to Political Party Leaders
- Integrate or leverage our materials for your existing election planning or campaign
- Use our key messages to engage when candidates come to your door, or you run into them in your community
- Engage the media - send a letter to the editor of your community newspaper or put out a news release
- Get active on social media
Together we can join our voices to make Ontario the Healthiest Province.